1. The mental and emotional health benefits of activities such as yoga, meditation, and massage therapy can be just as important in treating IPF as breathing exercises and medications. True or False?
2. Which one of the following is a suggested practice to improve your overall health?
A. Make your oatmeal, smoothies or soups with milk instead of water.
B. Remove all fats from your diet.
C. Force yourself to run at least one mile per day.
D. Use a scar-removal cream on your chest to break up the fibrous tissue in your lungs.
3. Which one of the following is NOT a reason to maintain good nutrition as a way to help support IPF?
A. To help recover from infections and disease.
B. To maintain energy levels and stabilize blood sugar.
C. To support the growth of fibrous tissue in the lungs.
D. To support weight loss symptoms.
4. All bacteria is bad for us. True or False?
5. All of the following activities are frequently suggested to help support IPF symptoms and recovery EXCEPT
C. Systemic enzyme therapy
Share the quiz to show your results !
Subscribe to see your results
The Natural Therapies Challenge Level 1
I got %%score%% of %%total%% right