The Natural Therapies Challenge Level 2
Make a new healthy addition to your diet.
Try a new natural therapy.
After learning about how natural non-medicinal therapies have been found to help symptoms of IPF for some patients, let’s try for ourselves. Try a full week course of the natural therapy of your choosing. Here are some ideas:
- Take a yoga class.
- Meditate for 10 minutes in a silent space with no distractions.
- Join a weekend tai chi session.
- Try an acupuncture session.
- Get a breathing musical instrument (recorder, harmonica)
Add a healthy new snack to your diet.
Try some new snacks to implement into your diet. Pick one to stick with.
- Purchase a sampling of different snacks you are interested in. Get 4-5 single snack size servings of different berries, nuts, yogurt, fruits, veggies, etc.
- Pick one to eat each day and try a new snack a day for a week.
- Do it every day for a week.
Make sure to keep up the progress by making a note each day.
Snacks of Choice: ____________________________